One man's comments on everything


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Personal targets

This tedious task of setting targets has always been a difficult one for me.  Let me explain.  I do my planning in my head - most of the time.  I do not like to make notes and when I do I very rarely read it again.  I think it is this bigger picture thing - totally right brainer thing.  Because of this I do not have any written goals or targets and I know it should be there.  Now I have come to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe I should start looking at this thing.  If I could be as successful as I have been for the past few years without doing any real physical planning, just imagine what I could do if I did start drafting a proper plan.

Now this piece of wisdom above relates to business. I am now on about personal targets.  We (my wife and I) have had such a personal target about 4 years ago when we decided we are going to Scotland for my 60th birthday.  Where were we on the 27th of October 2008 ?  My sixtieth birthday ?  We landed at Edinburgh airport in Sotland that morning !

So ?  I know it can be done and that is exactly what I will be doing again - not Scotland - THE BIG PLAN

The biggest problem here is : Starting with the bloody thing............Tomorrow!   Ok definitely next week.

No comments: