One man's comments on everything


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Youx's ongoing saga

Following my previous post on this blog here is the continuance of the saga of the Youx, the most elusive animal in the world!

Right through this week I have searched for the Youx.  I cannot believe that it is nowhere to be found. I searched for it at the local grocer , the Tyre shop, the bank, the local fish restaurant , the local municipality, the petrol station and quite a few other businesses.  You see it is rumored that the Youx could be hiding in such places.  It is said that it could be found where there is interaction between people.    Maybe, just maybe it could be found at a local school or even the church.  The church ?  Not much interaction there is there?

Well the hunt continues.  In the next edition I will start describing the looks and attributes of the Youx and maybe some of my readers can help me look for it ?

No comments: