One man's comments on everything


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tunnel vision

Facebook is a facinating personality study ground.  Ever thought what do you want from your interaction on social media.  Per se what do you want from any interaction ?

I detest tunnel vision.  These are people that can only talk about one thing and that thing is a lot of times themselves.  Just read the comments and  postings on facebook.

Because of this line of thought of mine I am now embarking on a "find like minded" friends.  I am adding friendships at an alarming (to me anyway) rate for the simple reason that I intend to hit 300 and then dumping  the ones with tunnel vision.  I am drafting a scale and will publish it on my wall on facebook and would like some feedback from friends and whoever is interested.

It is very interesting to see who has "unfriended" me - I printed out a list a while back to keep track as apparently there is no other way to do this ?  

No comments: