One man's comments on everything


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trials and tribulations (of the businessman in the street)

Trials and tribulations is all part of the fun of life. Pagans , Christians and every conceivable religion on earth acknowledge this fact.  The way you deal with these differ from person to person, group to group, country to country - you name it.  This is now putting this bit of wisdom bluntly and in plain language. No big words, no big wisdom , no fuss , no fanfare.

Shit happens - it is the way you react to it that shows your real character.  Me ? How do I deal with it
Here is my story about that :   If you are the reason for the shit I might forgive you - but only once I have donnered you.  If it was unintentional - well you are welcome to prove it to me afterwards and I will doctor your blue eye. ( at least I will get my wife to do that)

Now if it is something out of my control I will try at first to ignore it.  Then I will investigate it, especially if the smell is a bit irritating.  I will always look for the source - not always a good thing because this is where temper comes in and gets tested. I have a nerve that starts jumping under my eye and for this reason I have decided never to own a gun. ( I have never owned one - not interested)

I am now nearly getting to the point where I will tell you in a further episode what I think of South African banks. - I do not care if the world think they are great - I will tell you and prove it to you that most of their credit staff has not passed grade 7 ( standard 5 - vir die ou Suid Afrika) If they have the certificates it was most probably forged. The proof of the pudding is in the eating - The challenge is on

No comments: