One man's comments on everything


Thursday, February 11, 2010

When is enough enough ?

If you intend reading this do it and respond asap.   I am Gatvol , Mad and a few other unexpress-able words.
Normally when problems arise people tend to say :They must do something about it , Crime , roads , etc etc
The "They" are never defined.  The government ?   Nobody I know trust them to actually do anything ?
The municipality ?  The Police ? 
I think it is time that we start looking after ourselves.  We are looking into the electronic security system
environment to come up with state of the art , kickass early warning systems .  If you know of anyone or yourself
have technical knowledge of some state of the art systems please contact me with some info

We. are setting up meetings with policing forums , The TVL landbou unie, victims of crime and a few other interested parties
Watch the press - Talk to me - Come South Africa - wake up - let us become the "they" that does something

No comments: